A woman’s age is one of the best predictors as to whether or not she will conceive with her own eggs. After about age 35, natural fertility starts to decline
We, at Surya Fertility Centre, we have also 3D pelvic ultrasound for better evaluation of the female partner.
The physical examination is done to evaluate the pelvic organs.
- Ultrasound, hysteroscopy, and laparoscopy help in discovering abnormalities related to Uterus, Fallopian tubes, and ovaries.
- Hormonal testing or ultrasounds to evaluate ovulation and ovarian reserve
- Blood tests to check the levels of hormones such as prolactin, LH (Luteinizing Hormone), FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) and TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
At Surya Fertility Centre evaluation of female partner is completed in one menstrual cycle, evaluation starts from the second day of menstrual cycle.
The assessment of female partner will be done in one menstrual cycle, where ovarian reserve, ovulation, pelvic abnormalities & tubular potency tests are done based on these reports the further treatment is advised.
Evaluation of Female Partner :
On 2-3 day of menstrual cycle, evaluation is followed by
- Hormonal assessment & Baseline Pelvic scan to assess uterus & ovaries.
- ovaries once checked for antral follicle count which helps in assisting ovarian reserve.
- Uterus scan for fibroids PT
- PT is advised for HSG tubular assessment on D6-D10
- On D12-D14 scan for assessment of ovulation and to check ovulation and endometrial lining of the womb
Evaluating Male Infertility
As per a research, male fertility tends to decrease at around 50 years.
A general physical examination is an essential part of the evaluation of male infertility.
- General physical examination includes an examination of genitals and questions concerning medical history, illnesses and disabilities, medications and sexual habits
- Semen analysisis performed to determine the quality, volume, concentration and motility of sperms.
- Transrectal and scrotal ultrasound are performed to look for conditions such as retrograde ejaculation and ejaculatory duct obstruction.